Thank you for believing in the vision and ministry of BranchCreek Community Church. With your generous gift, you are partnering with BranchCreek in making a difference in Harleysville, our community and the world.
When you click on the button below, you will be taken to our online giving website by ServiceU. You’ll be able to use an electronic check or your credit card to make a one time gift or set up recurring giving.
Please continue to make your checks out to BranchCreek Community Church until we tell you otherwise.
Thank you for your financial support in 2012. As we approach the final phase of our joining with LCBC, please continue to make checks out to BranchCreek. We’ll inform you when the merger is final and will let you know at that time to begin making checks out to LCBC. Until then, your gifts to BranchCreek will continue to make ministry possible. Thank you!
Need assistance with giving online?
Call 215.256.0100 x7824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Other Giving Options
- Recurring Contribution Form-ACH (Download Form)
- Give your time and expertise.
- Use your bank’s free bill payer service.
- Place your offering in the offering bag as it is passed during a weekend worship service.
- Ask your employer to match your gift.
- Donate stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate.
- Cars, boats, RVs, musical instruments, bling bling – be creative!
- List BranchCreek as the beneficiary on a life insurance policy.
- Donate needed items to BranchCreek.
- Give to Exit 31 through United Way – Donor numbers
Greater Lehigh Area – 118762
Southeastern PA – 42176
Check or Money Order
If you prefer to give by check or money order, you can make it payable to:
BranchCreek Community Church
100 Main Street
Harleysville, Pa 19438
BranchCreek Community Church is a non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Your giving at BranchCreek is tax deductible. In addition to giving in worship services, we offer two other giving options: online giving, and our brokerage account.
Our church has established a brokerage account with Charles Schwab for those who prefer to do their charitable giving via stock, securities, etc. For more information or questions, or to obtain account information to make a gift, contact Rick Martin (email@example.com)